Churnin Dirt Nationals Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), Richland Center, Hybrid Redneck Racing, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per URL address.
(b) To enter, starting July 8, 2013 log onto www.fox47.com. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, birth date, and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on July 8, 2013 at 9 a.m. CDT and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. CDT on July 21, 2013. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On July 22, 2013, one (1) winner will be randomly selected from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will receive two nights hotel accommodations (one room double occupancy) only on July 25 and 26, 2013 at Ramada Richland Center valued at $200, two (2) laminated lanyards valid for two VIP seats at the Churnin Dirt Nationals at Richland Center on July 25-26-27, 2013 valued at $200, certain food and non-alcoholic beverages provided in the V.I.P. guests over two days, valued at $200, two (2) Churnin’ Dirt T-shirts valued at $50, and two (2) Churnin Dirt hats valued at $50. The total prize package valued at $700. Prize package does not include transportation, parking, food, drink, or any other expenses. The VIP passes must be used July 25, 26, 27, 2013 and hotel accommodations must be used on July 25 and 26, 2013. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event the Churnin Dirt Nationals performance is canceled or postponed.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility in person at the Station, which must be received within four (4) days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 4 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility or claim their prize, then the prize will be forfeited, another winner will not be selected, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Communications LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Communications LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Communications LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Fox 47 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719 and on the Station’s website at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fox 47 7847 Big Sky Dr. Madison WI 53719 by August 26, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, Richland Center, and Hybrid Redneck Racing accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm Masterchef Junior
8:00pm New Girl
8:30pm The Mindy Project
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Mike & Molly
10:35pm Mike & Molly
11:05pm Two and a Half Men
11:35pm The Simpsons