Mini Cooper Mini Trip Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. and Wisconsin residents who are 21 years of age or older in the WMSN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Company Inc., and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), Mini Cooper of Madison, Milwaukee Rally, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, starting August 22, 2011 watch WMSN, and, when prompted, text the key word “MINI” to the short code 58447. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on August 22, 2011 at 6 a.m. CT and ends 11:59p.m. CT on August 29, 2011. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text entry is not received.
(d) One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on August 30, 2011.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One Grand Prize winner will receive two (2) VIP Harley Rally packages valued at $40, two (2) passes to the Harley Museum valued at $32 (expiration date August 31, 2012), two (2) passes to Milwaukee Art Museum valued at $28 (expiration date January 12, 2012), gift cards for the Harley Museum valued at $40, one hotel certificate for the Intercontinental Hotel at Kilborn valid for one room, double occupancy, on September 3, 2011 only valued at approximately $200, four (4) days rental for a Mini Cooper valued at $120. The grand prize does not include any meals, gratuities, fuel, insurance or any other expenses.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility in person at the Station, which must be received by 5pm September 2, 2011. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. Winner will need to sign additional documents as required for the Mini Cooper rental, and provide valid automobile property and liability insurance.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 2 days or does not timely return the affidavit of eligibility or claim their prize, then the prize will be forfeited, and if time permits, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Contestants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
7. Sinclair Television Company Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize. The Station, sponsors, and prize provider shall not be responsible for winner’s failure to use the prize within the time frame described above, or cancellation of the prize by the winner.
8. Sinclair Television Company Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television Company Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Fox 47 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719 and on the Station’s website at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fox 47 7847 Big Sky Dr. Madison WI 53719 by September 16, 2011.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Television Company Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Mini Cooper of Madison, and Milwaukee Rally, accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. Mobile service provider may charge for each text message sent and received according to its standard text messaging rates. Entrants should check phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions and consult with mobile service provider regarding pricing plans. Entrants must be a mobile service subscriber with text messaging service, using a participating service provider in order to enter via this method. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm So You Think You Can Dance
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Two and a Half Men
10:35pm Everybody Loves Raymond
11:05pm The Arsenio Hall Show