ROCK OF AGES TRIVIA CONTEST Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WMSN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and any other company which owns programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), Overture Center, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text ROCK to the short code 58447, and correctly answer the three trivia questions sent to your phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 58447 to cancel. Text HELP to 58447 for help. Entrants will receive up to 5 messages relating to this contest No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on November 12, 2012 and all entries must be received by 11:59p.m. CST on November 25, 2012. The Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Five (5) winners will be randomly selected from among all valid entries with three correct answers on November 26, 2012.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive two (2) tickets to Rock of Ages at Overture Center valued at $99. Tickets do not include transportation, parking, gratuities or beverages. The tickets must be used by December 4, 2012. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event the performance is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by phone or text. Winners must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility in person at the Station, which must be received within five (5) business days of notification, at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. The Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) days, does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison, WI 53719 and on the website at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fox 47’s Contest 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison, WI 53719 by December 1, 2012.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and Overture Center accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. The Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. The Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
8:00pm Bullseye (Series Premiere)
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Mike & Molly
10:35pm Mike & Molly
11:05pm Two and a Half Men
11:35pm The Simpsons