FOX 47 Zor Shrine Circus Tickets Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WMSN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), Zor Shrine Circus, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per entrant. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) There are two (2) ways to enter: 1) text ZOR to the short code 58447. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 58447 to cancel. Text HELP to 58447 for help. Entrants will receive up to two messages relating to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. 2) Alternatively, log onto www.fox47.com, fill it out the online entry form with your name, address, age, phone, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on February 4, 2013 and all entries must be received by 11:59p.m. CST on February 10, 2013. The Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) Five (5) winners will be randomly selected random from among all valid entries received on February 11, 2013.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC ., and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) winners will each receive one (1) family pass valid for admission for 2 adults and 2 children (ages one to twelve years of age) to the Zor Shrine Circus at the Alliant Energy Center. The prize must be used once between February 15, 2013 and February 17, 2013 and is subject to availability. Each prize is valued at $64. The Prize does not include transportation, parking, refreshments, or any other expenses. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event a circus performance is cancelled.
2. Winner will be notified by phone or text. Winner must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility in person at the Station, which must be received within five (5) business days of notification. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Winner must provide full name and address at the time of notification over the phone. The Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days, does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, or fails to collect the prize within five (5) days will constitute forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison, WI 53719 and on the website at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fox 47’s Contest 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison, WI 53719 by March 15, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC and Zor Shrine Circus accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. The Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. The Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
8:00pm The Following
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Mike & Molly
10:35pm Mike & Molly
11:05pm Two and a Half Men
11:35pm The Simpsons