Subway's Ultimate Tailgate Experience Text 2 Win Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older, reside in the WMSN-TV viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN-TV (the "Station"), Subway, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household, if more than one winner per contest.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. One entry per person per day. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To enter, text SUBWAY to the short code 58447. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 58447 to cancel. Text HELP to 58447 for help. By entering, entrants consent to receive up to two (2) messages relating to this contest from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on September 1, 2014, and all entries must be received by Station by 12:00 a.m. CDT on September 14, 2014. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
(d) On September 15, 2014, five (5) second place winners and one (1) grand prize winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Five (5) second place winners will each receive a $50 Subway Gift Card. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a $250 Subway Gift Card.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 10 days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within 10 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid and correct entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC , Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC , Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC , Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning / Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number correct entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours WMSN, 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Subway Ultimate Tailgate, WMSN, 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719 by February 28, 2015.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC and Subway accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
8:00pm Bullseye (Series Premiere)
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
9:35pm Modern Family
10:05pm Mike & Molly
10:35pm Mike & Molly
11:05pm Two and a Half Men
11:35pm The Simpsons