Fox 47 Summer Adventures Show Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WMSN viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WMSN (the “Station”), American Players Theater, Wisconsin Riverside Resort, Shifflet’s Bar and Riverside Grille, to Bakers Sunset Bay Resort, Kalahari Indoor Theme Park, Discovery World, Dancing Horses Theater, Wildman Adventure Resort, Lake Lawn Resort their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per contestant per week.
(b) From July 13, 2012 to August 3, 2012, viewers will be prompted to enter during the “Summer Adventures” program which airs on WMSN Channel 47 at certain times on Saturdays and Sundays. To enter, log on to www.fox47.com, complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone number, and birth date in the provided area and click submit.
(c) The contest starts on July 13, 2012 at 9 a.m. CT and ends 12:00 a.m. CT on August 9, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Entries must be received by 12:00 a.m. CDT each Friday during the Contest Period to qualify for the weekly drawing. The Station not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected email or for printing errors server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) Each Monday during the Contest Period beginning on July 22, 2012, three (3) winners will be randomly selected from among from all valid entries received, for a total of nine (9) winners. The applicable prizes will be announced each week. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next weekly drawing.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Ten (10) winners will receive one prize as announced at the time entries are solicited. The following prizes will be given away: Nine (9) winners will each receive two (2) adult tickets and two (2) child tickets to Discovery World Milwaukee WI valued at $59.80 (adults must accompany children). Seven (7) winners will each receive four (4) tickets to Dancing Horses Theater in Lake Geneva, WI, valued at $110 and expires December 31, 2013. Three (3) winners will each receive two (2) $50 gift certificates to Wildman Adventure Resort valid only for kayaking, paddle boarding and paintball, no cash return on any unused value, cannot be used for any other activity, and expires August 31, 2013. Three (3) winners will each receive one (1) $50 gift certificate to Wildman Adventure Resort valid only for kayaking, paddle boarding and paintball, no cash return on any unused value, cannot be used for any other activity, and expires August 31, 2013. One (1) winner will receive one (1) night hotel accommodations (one queen room, double occupancy) at Lake Lawn Resort in Lake Geneva WI, valued at $250 The hotel accommodations are valid Sunday through Thursday only, subject to reservation, availability, and black out dates, and must be used by November 14, 2013. The hotel accommodations do not include any transportation, meals, taxes, gratuities, or any other fees or expenses.
2. Winners will be notified by phone. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) business days of notification, at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. The Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within three (3) days, or does not sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries for the respective weekly drawing.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of the Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Communications, LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Fox 47 WMSN 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719 and on the website at www.fox47.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Fox 47 WMSN 7847 Big Sky Drive Madison WI 53719 by September 30, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, American Players Theater, Wisconsin Riverside Resort, Shifflet’s Bar and Riverside Grille, to Bakers Sunset Bay Resort, Kalahari Indoor Theme Park, Discovery World, Dancing Horses Theater, Wildman Adventure Resort, and Lake Lawn Resort accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. The Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. The Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
Tonight on FOX 47
5:00pm Two and a Half Men
5:30pm Big Bang Theory
6:00pm Modern Family
6:30pm Big Bang Theory
7:00pm American Idol
8:01pm Hell's Kitchen
9:00pm FOX 47 News at 9
10:00pm Modern Family
10:30pm 2 Broke Girls
11:00pm Mike & Molly
11:30pm Two and a Half Men
12:00am Mike & Molly
12:30am Dish Nation